Marsh Weekly Ad
Marsh was founded by Ermal Marsh in 1931 on West Jackson Street in Munice, Indiana. It had a rocky start because of the Great Depression but grew steadily through the 1930′s to 1940′s. Marsh was renamed Marsh Foodliner when it expanded two years after the war. This expansion eventually opened the doors to their claim in the supermarket industry.
They built their own warehouse, distribution and office complex in Yorktown, Indiana in 1952. That same year, they incorporated Marsh Foodliners and began selling their popular Marsh Ice Cream. Today, Marsh supermarkets operates from 97 branches throughout Indiana and Ohio. Marsh continues to serve their loyal customers in the old-fashioned friendly way which makes them come back for more.
Check Marsh Weekly Ad